Raleigh DIY Diva

North Raleigh working mom takes on the role of "DIY Diva" and chronicles the love/hate relationship she and her husband are in with their "foul-tempered old lady of a house."

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Hello, Raleigh DIY Diva here. Long time, no blog! I have been super busy with things other than the house. All good, though-- I am changing jobs in a couple of months. Same employer, new location. It's a very positive career move, but will limit my DIY time. : >(
Here's an innovation that I forgot to include during my counter top description. I took the faux drawer panels off the front of the cabinets and outfitted them with a hidden basket for holding sink sponges and drain plugs! It's cool, because I like being able to stash such things away, and most newer kitchens have such commodities. Check it out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bejane.com
www.homedepot.com