Raleigh DIY Diva

North Raleigh working mom takes on the role of "DIY Diva" and chronicles the love/hate relationship she and her husband are in with their "foul-tempered old lady of a house."

Sunday, March 19, 2006


So I shared my blogspot with a co-worker-- you know, one of those you like for the most part, but never can quite figure out. He said my blog has "too much information." TMI-- what exactly does THAT mean?? To me, TMI means-- woah, dude- you just shared way too much gross medical or sexual personal issues that I don't care about or want to hear. He said the blog was "overwhelming, therefore unproductive." Hmmm...... I guess I should change things..... NOT! The point of this blog is clearly stated on the first page: "North Raleigh Working Mom assumes the role of DIY Diva and chronicles the love hate relationship......" We are renovating an old house. We are doing it all ourselves. The point of the blog is to record the ins and outs, ups and downs-- and hopefully help just one person out there (especially a girl) go on a DIY journey that otherwise would have seemed daunting. Perhaps there is a reason that I don't have any comments. Am I boring? Or is it really TMI?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the TMI! I agree with the other comment - I prefer more info!! And you write well so it's an interesting read (I work in the IT industry and know a LOT of people who know a lot and will be glad to tell you, but their presentation is so dull it's hard to stay interested). Keep up the good work! More comments will come as more people find your blog!

~L'aura

3/01/2007 10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web www.bejane.com
www.homedepot.com